Easy Saturday

This was our Saturday -- a Saturday that we had didn't have as much planned as a normal Saturday:

-- I woke up late after working late last night and after being kept awake by the kitten.

-- Wife and boys went to the food co-op to get our purchase for the month.

-- Boys played video games with neighbor friend for a few hours.

-- Friend watched boys and took them to a movie while Wife and I saw a matinee play.

-- Dinner.

-- Eldest watched Ghostbusters 2 on Netflix; Littlest and I played Sorry Spin and War while watching the NBA All-Star festivities.

-- I'm now blogging.

Yes, that's a few things, but compared with our normal Saturdays, it was sparse. I'm looking forward to an equally sparse Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nobody did it better

Seems like yesterday, but it was long ago

Another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody