Summer 2016: Days 55-57

Argh, these are the days that go too fast and that I think I'm not enjoying summer. The last three days have been a blur. I woke up early every morning, took Ben to swim practice, worked all day, and generally felt tired. The boys had a swim meet Tuesday and did well. Michael was up all Tuesday night throwing up; he was out of commission Wednesday and rested again today before basketball practice. I worked in the backyard every day. The Cubs kept losing. I didn't have much energy to write outside of work

And here we are, three summer days passed, and I don't know where they went. This is probably just a little rut, but I need to push through these rut in order to enjoy every day, write, exercise, and revel in summer. I'm hoping that is what Friday brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice