Summer 2015, Day 2

The shock period after the new car yesterday definitely meandered into today. We all drove to the JCC so Ben could do a turn/dive clinic for swim team, Lori could work out, Michael could shoot hoops and I could work, and the short trip felt great just because we got to drive there. Later in the day, we went to Costco -- Lori drove while I set the presets on the radio. Yes, we are definitely enjoying this.

What we aren't enjoying is the continued rain. I wanted to take the dog for a long walk tonight, but after several clear hours, the showers resumed. The best I could get was a walk around the block.

Aside from our excursions, it was a mostly lazy Sunday of recovery. Both boys were exhausted from Friday/Saturday, and though they did collaborate to mow the front lawn, they were content to just hang out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seems like yesterday, but it was long ago

Nobody did it better

50 for 50: 1985