Summer 2015, Day 7

This glorious day would have been more glorious if work hadn't pummeled me. I had my agenda set on what I needed to get done in a reasonable time frame, but it turned I out, I accomplished very little of that agenda. Things kept coming up. We had to talk a writer off a ledge from quitting. Three Zoom meetings. Unexpected fires to attend to. I know it was just a four-day week, but hurray for the weekend!

Ben had a baseball game, which his team won 14-7 (it wasn't even that close). He struck out twice and now hasn't got a hit in a month ... but at least he has hits this season. He's still so enthusiastic. I took him to Costa Vida for dinner, where he ate an entire burrito. I got the dog out for a nice long walk tonight. Saturday is going to be busy, and I do have some work to do, but at least this week is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seems like yesterday, but it was long ago

Nobody did it better

50 for 50: 1985