Days and confused

Four days off. Hurray!

We were on vacation in California last week, we returned and I worked three straight nights. I'm now ready for a normal week, defined as one where I work just two nights and have a stretch of days off -- to write, to establish a routine that's been lacking, to work around the house, et cetera. It seems like I haven't had a normal week in a long time, as I've been getting extra hours at work, which is good for extra cash but hellacious on keeping a routine and not being so tired. And though vacation was great, it does take a lot out of us.

Fortunately, the weather cooperated on normal day No. 1 -- it was gorgeous out. Spring might finally be here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice