Temporarily out of service

This isn't going to be a post about how I'm rededicating myself to posting every day, or at least a few days a week. That post will come, and I'll be writing much more, but for right now, I might be too busy over the next few weeks the blog much here, just as I was too busy the last few weeks.

It's been like that for months, too busy. When I dropped down to part-time at the newspaper, it was with the hope of becoming less busy, and in turn Wife's life would be less busy. But as I inched back up to near full-time, the busy times returned, even worse.

However, the change is coming. After two final full-time weeks at the newspaper, my last regular day will be Dec. 14. I might stay on one night a week, but that one night will remain one night, with no gradual increase like last time. I've taken on some freelance editing and have some leads on more. Wife and I have positioned ourselves to take this step, and we are more ready.

This was the big news I alluded to a couple times a few months ago. And only 19 really busy days are left before I take the jump. So don't expect much until then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nobody did it better

Seems like yesterday, but it was long ago

Another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody