Running with it

Wife is turning 40 this year, and she has a lofty goal -- to run a marathon in the fall. She's discovering how much she likes running, and she's determined, so much that her immediate goal is to run a half-marathon in April. I'm impressed, and I hope some of her determination rubs off on me. Not that I'm going to run a marathon soon -- four years of cross country in high school has jaded me running more than a 10K -- but I'd like to start running again, it kick-starts my metabolism more than anything else.

She also has started a blog to chronicle year 40, and you can read it at www.lfg-findingforty.blogspot.com. I hope this helps me too, I've been bad about updating this blog. At least spring is almost here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice