Running with it

Wife is turning 40 this year, and she has a lofty goal -- to run a marathon in the fall. She's discovering how much she likes running, and she's determined, so much that her immediate goal is to run a half-marathon in April. I'm impressed, and I hope some of her determination rubs off on me. Not that I'm going to run a marathon soon -- four years of cross country in high school has jaded me running more than a 10K -- but I'd like to start running again, it kick-starts my metabolism more than anything else.

She also has started a blog to chronicle year 40, and you can read it at www.lfg-findingforty.blogspot.com. I hope this helps me too, I've been bad about updating this blog. At least spring is almost here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seems like yesterday, but it was long ago

Nobody did it better

Batting averages, part 3