Juneuary?

The whole eastern two-thirds of the country continues to suffer through bitter cold temperatures and a miserable winter.

Welcome to Salt Lake City, where it climbed beyond 50 degrees today.

It's barely snowed here this month. We've had some rain, but it hasn't been cold enough to turn into the snow the mountains need. It feels closer to March than January. And if you consider March about halfway between January and June, it's Juneuary!

OK, I'm not trademarking that ...

I despise January, so the warmer weather isn't so bad. Popcorn and I went for a run today in Liberty Park and I actually wore shorts. But I know we need the snow, but it doesn't look like we are going to get it anytime soon.

On the bright side, January is halfway over. With weather like this, for once with this miserable month, no rush.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice