Summer 2018: Days 102-106

The rest of the week was kind of a slog.

Honestly, it wasn't terrible, just tiring. Had two fantasy football drafts, co-oped on Wednesday, ran soccer practice Thursday, and seemed to work whenever I didn't have something else going. I'm glad the week concluded.

Ben and I played Small World: Underworld last night to kick off the weekend (after I grilled burgers for dinner), and I took the dog for a five-mile walk this morning. I lounged the rest of the afternoon, napping and sitting in the lawn chair in the sun, doing puzzles and listening to '70s music. This was the Saturday I needed, and it makes me a little sad that summer is wrapping up.

Tonight, we went to the wedding reception of Ben's swim coaches who eloped a couple months ago. It was a nice low-key affair. I'm thoroughly stuffed from the taco bar, a cupcake and a churro, and a couple glasses of wine. Going to finish off the night listening to my iPod and doing a logic puzzle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice