Summer 2019: Days 36-37

Summer weekends are wonderful but always go way too fast. This one did for sure.

I started Saturday morning finishing up the last three episodes of the new season of "Stranger Things." It finished up strong and was better than Season 2, in my opinion. The rest of the day was just as mellow. I ran a couple errands to Dollar Tree and Walmart later in the afternoon. I also watched some of the basketball games of Michael's I missed when I was in Montana. The day mostly concluded with a long walk with the dog before it got too dark.

Today was just as uneventful. I watched two episodes of "Sherlock" (not having DirecTV has been fun ...)  as well as the U.S. women's soccer team win the World Cup. The boys and I went to the JCC, where I rebounded for Michael as he shot around for an hour, then I briefly jumped in the pool with Ben. Dinner was a big salad and leftovers, and I'm wrapping up the day writing on the porch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice