Summer 2021: Day 3


For this Memorial Day weekend, I made a list of things to get done. Today, I managed to cross off a bunch of those tasks:

  • Removed branches from the patio roof
  • Cleaned out my backpack (I'm going to write a blog about that soon)
  • Organized my nightstand
  • Replaced the AC filter
  • Inventoried my Atari games (sounds silly, but I've now bought two games that already had purchased before and just forgot)

Besides that, Michael and I went to Savers, where I found a bonanza of two good board games, an Escher jigsaw puzzle, a pair of basketball shorts and a 10-pound weight (we needed a second). Lori and I went grocery shopping at Smith's, and I bounced over to Walmart quickly. Ben and I walked the dog to the H Rock to watch the sunset.

Not surprisingly, I didn't have time to nap. Maybe tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice