The fun is over, the fun begins

I am way, way off my stay-at-home dad routine. And a certain NBA team that wasn't supposed to be out of the first round of the playoffs is to blame.

When the playoffs began, I volunteered to work extra on game nights. It'll be fun, right, and it won't last long. Six weeks and 17 games later, my schedule finally gets back to normal, rather than trying to catch up on sleep the next weekday (and subsequently subjecting the boys to more TV than I should) after working until 1 a.m.

So I work Friday and Saturday, then get the next five nights off. Hopefully, I'll get the routine back on track, get out for more walks, start the adventures with the boys again (dinosaur museums are calling us), and get eight hours sleep each night (I'd be happy with even seven).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice