I'm having dalmatian aggravation, it's such exasperation

Eldest's new favorite movie is "101 Dalmations." My new least favorite movie is "101 Dalmatians."

We decided to get some of our older Disney videos, the ones on tape, not DVD, into circulation. Though some are scary and not quite allowable for a 3-year-old, we decided "101 Dalmatians" he could handle. He's handling it very well. Since its first airing in our house last week, he's watched it about 15 times, always asking for the "puppy movie." It was cute at first, now it's becoming tedious. I've seen "101 Dalmatians" more in the last week at least three times more than I did in my childhood. I joked today that I'm about to start rooting for Cruella, which didn't sit well with Wife. We've tried to deflect Eldest into "Lady in the Tramp" -- no luck, we think he might think it's too scary -- and "The Aristocats" for which the jury is still out.

Oh, Littlest likes the opening credits of "101 Dalmatians" and laughs at them. He's pretty indifferent on the rest of the movie so far. Critics!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice