Summer 2018: Day 81

Well, I did manage a few hours sleep after my middle-of-the-night blog recapping Monday. However, I wasn't quite as dragging today as I thought. I'm tired now and will go to bed soon (and hopefully fall asleep easily), but my Tuesday wasn't as bad as I worried it would be.

I worked in the backyard most of the day. The skies cleared a little bit and I could actually see blue instead of haze. I sneaked in a little nap during the afternoon. Michael and I went to Costco in the evening (where I became irritated with my doctor/the pharmacist/our insurance), then we went to Del Taco for Taco Tuesday. The wait for tacos was long, but by that point I wasn't in a rush. After dinner I took the dog for a walk.

My only other complaint today was I'm in the bronchitis stage of my cold, meaning I'm coughing up crap from my lungs. It's not too bad but annoying. I'm hoping it's over tomorrow. I sick of being sick during the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice