Summer 2020: Day 4

The Tuesday after a Monday holiday always feels a bit weird. You're starting your week fresh, but after the day is done, you're already well on your way to the weekend.

My Tuesday started early with a short walk with the dog, breakfast, and an 8:30 meeting. My workday wasn't as smooth as I hoped, but I got done what I needed to get done. I took Ben to his solo swim practice and then to the orthodontist. Lori made tacos for dinner and I worked for another 90 minutes outside. Popcorn and I went for a longer walk in the twilight, and I'm finishing my night here on the porch, writing, putzing around the internet, and making a playlist in Amazon Music.

I'm sleepy, too. Maybe tomorrow won't be so early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seems like yesterday, but it was long ago

Nobody did it better

50 for 50: 1985