Summer 2020: Day 4

The Tuesday after a Monday holiday always feels a bit weird. You're starting your week fresh, but after the day is done, you're already well on your way to the weekend.

My Tuesday started early with a short walk with the dog, breakfast, and an 8:30 meeting. My workday wasn't as smooth as I hoped, but I got done what I needed to get done. I took Ben to his solo swim practice and then to the orthodontist. Lori made tacos for dinner and I worked for another 90 minutes outside. Popcorn and I went for a longer walk in the twilight, and I'm finishing my night here on the porch, writing, putzing around the internet, and making a playlist in Amazon Music.

I'm sleepy, too. Maybe tomorrow won't be so early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice