Summer 2020: Days 94-97

The heat finally broke, just a little, today. Temperatures were in the low 90s instead of the high 90s. I hosed myself down in the yard a couple times as a work break, and I stayed cooled down for longer than a couple minutes.

This week has been zipping by. I was slogging through a big guide on landing pages for work, and I didn't hit a groove until Wednesday. My creative machinery is still a little stalled, but it feels like it might finally be loosening up.

 I finished reading Devolution today and have been playing Final Fantasy III all week. The boys are persevering through their first full week of school (no half days). I really can't believe it's Thursday already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice