Walking the walk

Today I did something I had been talking about for a few weeks now -- walking to get Eldest from his new preschool. It's a little more than 3 miles there, and Littlest and I unfortunately got a late start, so the walk turned into a mild walk/run. But it was a nice day and we were only a few minutes late -- Eldest was busy playing and didn't even notice. The walk back was tougher, as right away I hit a 400-yard uphill. Not a sever uphill, but enough to be tiring, especially since I just added 45 pounds to the stroller. The whole walk-plus turned out to be a good workout which I'll do again. I just need to start sooner next time, I'm not ready for a 3-mile desperate run just yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice