Summer 2018: Day 26

Heat. Hot. Steamy. Scorching.

The weather doesn't usually get into the high 90s this early in June. Soon, but not this soon. But that heat has set in, and I sense this will be a hot, hot summer.

This morning began with swim practice for both boys, and I sat poolside and worked. We came and I did my 30-minute workout, then made two Egg McMuffins for breakfast/lunch. I worked outside for some of the day, and in the shade, the heat wasn't so bad. Michael had basketball practice in late afternoon, then we ate nachos for dinner and watched "Queer Eye." We then introduced Michael to the first three episodes of "Arrested Development." Popcorn and I went for a half-hour walk, though it's barely cooling off outside.

More writing is coming, I promise ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Nine days after the solstice

Treants