Summer 2019: Day 4

Today was gorgeous again, and I worked mostly outside. And, voila, I was more productive than yesterday.

Unfortunately, I'm still grazing too much at home, even though I worked outside for some of it. This is not my ideal strategy with summer here and me wanting to lose a few more pounds of the gut. I just need to track again, but it's tough when there's a lot of food in the house (though our stocks are rapidly dwindling; Ben is on an eating tear).

I took Ben to swim practice at Steiner, and though he swam inside, I worked outdoors and, again, was efficient. Working outside all summer will be nice.

Ben and I watched the Cubs beat the Rockies during dinner. I took Popcorn on a good walk afterward. The breeze coming through the porch feels wonderful.

Tomorrow is Ben's last day of the school year. Summer gets real afterwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice