Summer 2021: Day 37; Midwest Vacation: Day 6

After not sleeping well Thursday night, I really didn't sleep well last night. I woke up late, too tired to go for a run. And following a busy week, both Ben and I were content to have an easy day.

The day wasn't totally easy. Ben and Connor (who's in town) swam a workout. We all walked over to the Edgebrook farmer's market. Plus, we walked to get ice cream in the evening.

But I also took three naps today and played Advance Wars on the DS. The Saturday definitely had some lazy elements to it.

Dad picked up Lou Malnati's for dinner, and it was delicious. The family played two games of For Sale, both won by Susy. 

We always have one lazy day in Chicago, and this was it. I can see the end of this trip already on the horizon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice