Easy Saturday

This was our Saturday -- a Saturday that we had didn't have as much planned as a normal Saturday:

-- I woke up late after working late last night and after being kept awake by the kitten.

-- Wife and boys went to the food co-op to get our purchase for the month.

-- Boys played video games with neighbor friend for a few hours.

-- Friend watched boys and took them to a movie while Wife and I saw a matinee play.

-- Dinner.

-- Eldest watched Ghostbusters 2 on Netflix; Littlest and I played Sorry Spin and War while watching the NBA All-Star festivities.

-- I'm now blogging.

Yes, that's a few things, but compared with our normal Saturdays, it was sparse. I'm looking forward to an equally sparse Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice