Monday Monday

I haven't blogged in a few days, and I'm not sad about it -- I think I needed a break, especially after getting so sick a week ago. This week, I'm striving to post every day, and not just to get back on the wagon. With the routine settling in, I want to chart what I do every day for one week and see where I can be more productive, more efficient.

So here was my Monday. I worked late last night but was up this morning, and after the boys went to school, I drove Lori to the Enterprise so she could rent a car to take to Logan for the day. I came home and went back to sleep for a while, then woke up and ate lunch. I took the dog on a walk. I worked on a freelance project while sitting on the front porch (the weather has been gorgeous the last few days). The boys came home from school, and I worked a little more on the project. Lori came home, and we returned the car. I went to a soccer coaching clinic at Sunnyside Park. I got home, ate dinner, played War with Ben, listened to him read some of "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" to me, watched the Broncos-Falcons game, then took Popcorn on another short walk. I'm blogging now and going to bed soon.

See, that was somewhat productive. I do snack too much when I'm in the house, which I need to figure out. I'm co-oping all day tomorrow, so blogging about that should be straightforward.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seems like yesterday, but it was long ago

Nobody did it better

Batting averages, part 3