Spring, days 9-14

Maybe my heart isn't into the spring blogging. These five days have been busy. Soccer practice. Baseball practice. Work. Easter. Vacation. But at least it hasn't snowed.

We are in St. George right now on a short vacation during the boys' spring break. We arrived yesterday, swam in the hotel pool last night, went mini-golfing and go-karting today, swam some more and ate at Olive Garden for dinner. I've managed two long walks after the family has gone to sleep, but it hasn't been easy: My hip has been killing me, and my left leg is unusually sore, probably from overcompensating. I don't even know what I did.

The weather has been spring-like, at least. Easter was gorgeous. Another fun day looms ahead. I'm sure we'll go swimming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice