Summer 2021: Days 11-13

Over the past couple months, I've noticed a weird trend with my work weeks. Monday arrives as it always does, but before I know it, Thursday arrives. Basically, the first three days of the work week are going by super quick. By Thursday, I'm already thinking about the weekend, but I don't feel like the week has even picked up steam.

This wouldn't be so bad if the weekends weren't also zipping by. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week involved plenty of writing, work in the evening, a couple morning runs (hurray!), hot and breezy weather, and not quite enough sleep. They haven't been the worst three summer days, but they haven't been that enthralling, either.

I took Popcorn on a longer walk tonight, which she enjoyed. I haven't quite been writing for work this evening but have been doing some admin stuff, which isn't so bad. Even if it was, the next weekend is almost here ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice