Summer 2025: Days 25-31

The days before vacation are always hectic. This week was so busy with work, with extra work as things came up that only I could write and needed to be written before I left. Combine that with a swim meet and packing, and I've been scrambling nonstop.

The weather cooled off finally, and we finally got some rain. Not a downpour, but just enough to break the heat and soak the lawns.

Ben's swim meet was in Magna, where I did manage to get some work done. He swam OK -- he always struggles with the transition to the long-course season, and two years have passed since he has competed in a longer pool.

I wish I could share more about the last week, but there wasn't much to tell. We had ordered a bulk pickup, and Friday the city hauled away our old mattress and a whole bunch of electronics, including a 41-year-old Sylvania TV that we finally retired. 

So ready for vacation ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nobody did it better

Seems like yesterday, but it was long ago

Another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody