Summer 2025: Days 25-31

The days before vacation are always hectic. This week was so busy with work, with extra work as things came up that only I could write and needed to be written before I left. Combine that with a swim meet and packing, and I've been scrambling nonstop.

The weather cooled off finally, and we finally got some rain. Not a downpour, but just enough to break the heat and soak the lawns.

Ben's swim meet was in Magna, where I did manage to get some work done. He swam OK -- he always struggles with the transition to the long-course season, and two years have passed since he has competed in a longer pool.

I wish I could share more about the last week, but there wasn't much to tell. We had ordered a bulk pickup, and Friday the city hauled away our old mattress and a whole bunch of electronics, including a 41-year-old Sylvania TV that we finally retired. 

So ready for vacation ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice