Summer 2021: Day 77

I didn't sleep well last night, and then work turned out to be one discouraging surprise after another. The weather was nice, though, and I worked outside most of the day. 

Lori made homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner, and I let myself get sucked into the second part of "Finding Neverland." That didn't exactly help get my mind off the discouragement, and neither did the long walk with Popcorn when I finally got off the couch. I'm debating whether I'll write some more tonight or go to bed and try to get out for an early run in the morning. I think I do need a news embargo -- the pandemic and stupid people are killing my optimism.

At least tomorrow is Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seems like yesterday, but it was long ago

Nobody did it better

Batting averages, part 3