Summer 2021: Days 91-95

The smoke is back, and it sucks. Summer is going out with a bit of a whimper, as being outside doesn't even feel appealing.

That said, I'm not in a hurry for it to end. The last five days have been uneventful -- and over the weekend, that wasn't a bad thing. I skipped going to the pool because it just seemed like work and I didn't feel like lying out in the haze. Michael and I went up to a video game store in Layton on Saturday, right after Lori and I went to lunch in the Chinatown Supermarket complex in South Salt Lake. (There isn't a real Chinatown here but a kind of shopping center of Asian businesses that we're just now discovering.)

I'm still antsy and anxious about work. I'm hoping the long weekend ahead helps. My goal is to try enjoying these last days of summer without exerting too much effort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice