Summer 2021: Days 88-90

The first three workdays of the week have been so busy, and I find myself not being able to adequately wind down. And I'm still not totally at peace with something, which is probably amplifying the lack of wind-down. I entered this evening in a bad mood (after Monday and Tuesday were good days) and then discovered the fantasy football draft started an hour earlier than what the email had told me (damn ESPN didn't account for the time change).

That said, the weather has been nice, although we have some lightning tonight and I think we might get some rain. And yesterday, Michael and I did a quick jaunt to a used video game store where I found a copy of Pitfall -- lacking a label, but the store gave it to me for free because both of us bought games. 

Maybe running in the morning will help my mood. Some thunder just rumbled as I sit outside, and the rain is starting to fall but it's not sure if it wants to pour or subside. The patter is soothing, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice