Summer 2016, Day 92; Vacation, Day 5

Today I felt a little antsy. It was rainy or at least cloudy all day, so we didn't get out too much. I had to wrap up work for the week, too. Considering we are going  to Chicago on Saturday, I feel like we're not getting the North Woods experience. I am sitting on the Lisa's back porch, reeking of bug spray, writing this, listening to the crickets, and waiting to see if I will see any meteors from the Perseids (I am not optimistic -- it looks cloudy). I took the boys to see the new Star Trek movie in town, but technical difficulties meant the colors were off, and we kept seeing these magenta streaks on the screen. That is somewhat like today felt like, but hopefully, tomorrow will be sunny, worry-free, and fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice