I spent the week trying to get my footing between work and the boys back in school again. I sort of did, but am confident next week will be easier. After all, I was also trying to bounce back from vacation as well -- it was a tricky combination to navigate. There were some bright spots:
- Ben and I played four games of Star Realms on Wednesday. For not playing many boardgames the past several months, this felt wonderful. I need to keep striving to find time for this, and to somehow pull Michael in.
- The weather is cooler; we've been able to turn the air off at night and open the windows.
- Initial co-oping shifts went well.
- Lori, Ben and I went for pizza tonight while Michael was a at birthday pool party.
- I'm on the porch tonight with a glass of wine.
- I finished watching the first season of "Stranger Things."