Summer 2016, Day 98; Vacation, Day 11

Another nice day on Lake Michigan. The water was still nice -- for Lake Michigan -- but egad, I don't like rocky bottoms (I'm definitely a pool person ...). The boys had another incredible and exhausting day, though our time on the beach was a little cut short by a thunderstorm that moved in. Our hosts made lasagna for dinner. I spent more time on a lounge chair, reading, napping, and, well, lounging. When the skies cleared, you could see the Chicago skyline from across the lake. My camera phone couldn't quite get that scene, but I did manage this sunset:


This has been so nice to spend a couple days here; the boys have loved it. Vacation is almost over, and this was a good way to top it off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice