Summer 2020: Days 15-18

Temperatures on Friday reached 100 degrees. This morning, it was 43 ...

Several storm fronts powered through Salt Lake City these past few days, dumping a lot of rain and chilling the air. At least today was sunny, with highs around a pleasant 68, which felt warm when a week ago it would have been cold.

Subsequently, my weekend was uneventful. A Saturday morning excursion to Walmart was the only time I really even got out. The naps were relaxing.

These first two days of work have been busy, after I had to get something written on Sunday. I'm already looking forward to next weekend. The days will heat up again soon.

I ran this morning, and I must say, I've been loving it. I wish it was helping me lose some weight, but at least I'm getting the cardio. Plus, running has been a great way to start the day. Maybe that's one thing that makes this summer unique.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nobody did it better

Seems like yesterday, but it was long ago

Batting averages, part 3