Summer 2020: Days 15-18

Temperatures on Friday reached 100 degrees. This morning, it was 43 ...

Several storm fronts powered through Salt Lake City these past few days, dumping a lot of rain and chilling the air. At least today was sunny, with highs around a pleasant 68, which felt warm when a week ago it would have been cold.

Subsequently, my weekend was uneventful. A Saturday morning excursion to Walmart was the only time I really even got out. The naps were relaxing.

These first two days of work have been busy, after I had to get something written on Sunday. I'm already looking forward to next weekend. The days will heat up again soon.

I ran this morning, and I must say, I've been loving it. I wish it was helping me lose some weight, but at least I'm getting the cardio. Plus, running has been a great way to start the day. Maybe that's one thing that makes this summer unique.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice