Summer 2020: Days 24-25

We're experiencing the first real thunderstorm of summer right now. It hasn't been too intense, though Michael said the lightning was something else as he was driving home from basketball practice. Luckily, I got Popcorn out for a walk just before the rain started pouring down. The rain never stopped, so I'm typing this up from the comfort of the living room.

I didn't sleep well last night and was dragging all day. I wasn't stressed or anything -- just could never get comfortable. Today was cloudy, though yesterday was nice. Perhaps the beginning of the week just has me a little uninspired. My walk tonight in the pre-rain was nice, and yesterday I enjoyed a nice early morning run.

I wish I had more to write about, but these two days really have been boring. Maybe Wednesday will be a thriller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice