Summer 2016: Day 21

The weather is heating up. Only one day left of school for the boys.

Today marked the first swim meet of the summer rec season (I have to clarify that now with Ben swimming comp). This was just the intrasquad meet, and only Michael swam it because Ben has a big long-course meet tomorrow and Saturday. He did all right considering he just started practicing again. Ben actually rooted for his brother in a couple of the races.

We came home and watched the Warriors beat the Cavs in Game 1 of the Finals. I'm wrapping up some important work stuff so I didn't get the dog for a long walk, but she's out with me on the porch now, and we can hear a cricket chirp nearby. I'll be happy when this week is over and summer is in full swing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice