Summer 2016: Day 50

There goes June ...

I was so tired all day today. I couldn't fall asleep last night (not because of stress, just was awake), and I was up early to take Ben to swim practice. I got some work done as normal, but I also dozed off for about 15 minutes, only waking up when I let out a snore that my ears heard.

Michael had a basketball game, and I let Lori drive and Michael sit up front while I closed my eyes again in the back. His team won, 35-24, and he finished with 3 points, 13 rebounds, and 5 blocks.

The rest of the day was trying to get as much work done and staying alert. I took Michael to his swim practice later in the afternoon and got some more work done. Popcorn and I went for a long walk. I've been on my computer the last hour and am ready to turn in. I can sleep late in the morning ... and I definitely will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice