Summer 2013, Day 12

After working Sunday nights, I generally don't like Mondays. Even summer Mondays.

This one wasn't so lazy. I took the dog for a walk this morning and ate breakfast/lunch. The boys only had a half day of school, so I picked them up. I finished up some freelance work, then took Michael to swim practice. Ben, who is a little under the weather and kind of tired, and I played Ticket to Ride when we got home, then I grilled some burgers and hot dogs for dinner. I took Ben to Barnes and Noble to buy a gift card for one of his friends, and we picked up a new game as well -- Forbidden Island. Lori, Ben and I played it when we got home (it's a cooperative game, and we escaped the island with all the treasure!), then I took the dog for a longer walk.

Tomorrow is the boys' last day of school. Summer is about to erupt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice