Summer 2013, days 32-34

The last three days have busy, and gradually getting hotter. We might hit 100 this week.

Sunday, I hiked with the dog in the morning, threw some batting practice to Michael in the afternoon, and worked in the evening.

Monday, Michael swam and dived in the morning and Ben began soccer camp. They had a swim meet in the evening, with each of them getting a personal record in one race (and Ben just missed a second in the backstroke).

Today,. soccer camp and diving again, with Michael and me trying a little tennis and more batting practice while Ben was playing soccer. I helped with Michael's all-star team baseball practice later in the afternoon, came home and ate dinner, then took the dog for a walk.

Very workmanlike three days. I'm waiting for some freelance projects to be approved, and honestly, I'm craving the work. Fitting these projects into my schedule seems to make everything else seem more productive as well. In the meantime, the heat his coming ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice