Summer 2015: Day 22

Today, we enjoyed a Sunday that was anything but lazy, but not crazy either. I took Ben to a swim practice (a turn clinic, to be precise) in the morning and got some work done while lounging near the pool. We came home, but didn't stay long, as we were out the door to see a matinee of "Jurassic World" at noon. Michael had been asking for a couple weeks to see it as soon as it came out, then bugged me even more since Friday. The movie was entertaining -- I went in not thinking about the science and how predictable it was going to be (which it was) and just had fun with it. This was our first summer blockbuster of 2015; with "Pixels" on the horizon, it won't be the last.

I got a haircut in the late afternoon and got some more work done before dinner. Michael and I watched the Warriors beat the Cavaliers in Game 5 of the NBA Finals. I took Popcorn for a long walk (I needed to work off the other popcorn, from the movie theater) and returned home. It's still a little muggy tonight as I write outside on the porch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice