Summer, Day 58

Another gorgeous evening on the balcony at work. I'm on vacation after tonight, even though we don't leave for the Midwest for another week.

Today wasn't action-packed, nor did it need to be. The boys swam this morning, then went to practice in the afternoon while I went to work. We went to Smith's Marketplace to pick up a few things and put gas in the car. I took Popcorn across the street to play with the neighbor dog. For some reason, I felt tired all day, perhaps after staying up to late trying to finish off "Friday Night Lights." Though much preparation awaits us before our trip, I'm looking forward to a fun few days before then. Swimming, hiking, playing and getting Ben some practice as he tries to ride a bike.Fifty days of my summer remain. Charge!

Day 59 ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice