Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer, Day 58

Another gorgeous evening on the balcony at work. I'm on vacation after tonight, even though we don't leave for the Midwest for another week.

Today wasn't action-packed, nor did it need to be. The boys swam this morning, then went to practice in the afternoon while I went to work. We went to Smith's Marketplace to pick up a few things and put gas in the car. I took Popcorn across the street to play with the neighbor dog. For some reason, I felt tired all day, perhaps after staying up to late trying to finish off "Friday Night Lights." Though much preparation awaits us before our trip, I'm looking forward to a fun few days before then. Swimming, hiking, playing and getting Ben some practice as he tries to ride a bike.Fifty days of my summer remain. Charge!

Day 59 ...

No comments: